As a friend to the Muses, we want to know what arts inspired you in 2009 and what you are thankful for this holiday season. We know it has been a tough year, but even in gloomy times there is still inspiration and beauty. Show your gratitude and let us know what you are thankful for to be entered for a chance to win one free raffle ticket!
Help us spread the word about the Aurora Holiday Raffle by letting us know "@AuroraPicture, I am thankful for..."
Submit your entry to @AuroraPicture via Twitter, on the Aurora Facebook page, or here in the comments section of the Aurora blog anytime between 11/16 and 11/26. We will giveaway five (5) raffle tickets to the best responses. Just let us know what you are thankful for!
Aurora is thankful for our Holiday Party and Raffle Sponsors, including SXSW, Hotel Sorella, Museum of Fine Arts Houston, Shade Restaurant, Canopy Restaurant, Kiehl's in Highland Village, Cyclone Anaya's, DiverseWorks, Block 7 Wine Company, Crave Cupcakes, 13 Celsius, Whole Foods Market, Tacos A G0-Go, Treebeards Restaurant, Cinema Bomar, Saint Arnold Brewery, WorldFest Film Festival and Stockholm Vodka.
To learn more about the raffle and purchase tickets, CLICK HERE
To join Aurora Picture Show, CLICK HERE
To visit the Aurora Picture Show Twitter Page, CLICK HERE
To visit the Aurora Picture Show Facebook Page, CLICK HERE
- Contest is from Monday, November 16, 2009 and will end on or around 4 p.m. on Thursday, November 26, 2009.
- Aurora is not responsible for technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing an entry.
- To participate in the Contest, you may enter via the following method: Submit what you are thankful for via Aurora Picture Show Twitter account @AuroraPicture. All entries submitted become the sole property of Aurora Picture Show and will not be acknowledged. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Aurora Picture Show.
- One entry per person.
- The contest is open to all persons who are 21 years of age or older.
- Only one winner per household is permitted.
- Aurora may reject and delete any entry that it determines to be false or fraudulent or who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13.
- Decisions of Contest Entities management with respect to the Contest are final.
- Winner need not be present to win but must provide contact information.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name and information used in promotions about the contest.
- Failure to comply with the Contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Contest Entities.